Maqueen is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking. It has less assembly, so free from complex installation. It includes sensors like ultarsonic sensor, 2 LEDs, 4 programmable RGB lights, buzzer, IR remote, IR line tracking, and I2C interface.
Type: Robotics kit, STEM kit
Controller: micro:bit + micro:bit Expansion board
Input Device: Button, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, Temperature sensor, Bluetooth, Light sensor, Wireless communication, Ultrasonic sensor, IR receiver
Output Device: LED dot matrix, LED lights, Servo, Buzzer, Programmable RGB Lights
Add-On: DFRobot Gravity extension modules
Power Supply: AAA battery (3x) or Lithium battery
Software: MakeCode Hiwonder V1.0 / Qdee App / Microsoft MakeCode
Dimension: 81mm x 85 mm x 44mm/3.19 x 3.35 x 1.73in
Great For: Beginners with no prior programming knowledge
Advantage: Affordable robotic kits, has a lot of sensors built-in, add-on capability thu DFRobot Gravity modules or other third party sensors, compatibility with micro:bit platform
Maqueen is a graphical programming robot for STEM education, which inherits playability and simple operation of micro:bit. The Mini-body, interesting features and plug-and-play allow children to quickly learn graphic programming in entertaining, Nurturing children's interest in science and logical thinking.
What are the features of Maqueen?
- Support for Makecode, will support Scratch and python later.
- Small size, flexible movement.
- All-metal miniature gear motor, good quality, strong driving force.
- Line patrol, ambient light, LED lights, ultrasonic interface, buzzer, I2C interface, mechanical expansion screw hole, etc. ... full-featured, highly expandable.
- Exclusive customized POM bearing wheel, flexible and reliable, strong obstacle crossing ability.
- Easy to install, easy to use.
Product Configuration List
- Car Body x 1 (Motors and bearing wheel have been polymer before leaving factory)
- Wheel x 2
- Three AAA batteries Box x 1
- Double Sided Adhesive Tape x 1
Maqueen Wiki: https://wiki.dfrobot.com/micro:Maqueen_for_micro:bit_SKU:ROB0148-E(ROB0148)
micro:bit Official Site: https://microbit.org
Microsoft MakeCode Blocks Editor: https://makecode.microbit.org/#
micro:bit online Python Editor: https://python.microbit.org/v/1.1
Mu microPython editor; https://codewith.mu/